- Ventilators are made of Abs Material and provide extra comfort during use.
- Wiring in the bridge of the nose and elastic at the base of the chin for a tighter seal across the face.
- Able to filter out very fine particles from the air when worn correctly.
- When the ventilator is attached it extracts moisture and Co2, and also reduced heat.
- Ergonomically designed face mask fits snug and secure on any face shape.
- This reduces the annoying foggy glasses or safety goggles problem often associated with protective P2 masks.
- A portable facemask perfect for woodwork, healthcare work.
A surgical N95 (also referred as a medical respirator) is recommended only for use by healthcare personnel (HCP) who need protection from both airborne and fluid hazards (e.g., splashes, sprays). These respirators are not used or needed outside of healthcare settings. In times of shortage, only HCP who are working in a sterile field or who may be exposed to high velocity splashes, sprays, or splatters of blood or body fluids should wear these respirators, such as in operative or procedural settings. Most HCP caring for confirmed or suspected COVID-19 patients should not need to use surgical N95 respirators and can use standard N95 respirators.
If a surgical N95 is not available for use in operative or procedural settings, then an unvalved N95 respirator may be used with a faceshield to help block high velocity streams of blood and body fluids.